1. Which famous international ice cream brand of Swiss origin was taken over by Nestle recently?
2. Which Indian entrepreneur has turned melody queen Lata Mangeshkar’s passion for perfumes into a brand named after Lata?
3. Which famous car company owns the sports car brand Ferrari?
4. It was originally called ‘Bib Label Lithiated Lime Soda”. How is it known today?
5. Which Indian bank has become the first full-fledged 'bullion' bank dealing in a range of gold-related products, including its recent launch of gold coins
6. Which airline giant manufactures and markets the Falcon range of business jets?
7. Meningitis is caused by ________________
8. Where is the United States Tennis Association, USTA, National Tennis Centre Located?
9. Which business group is behind the proposed television news channel named 'Bharat Business Channel' to which the international TV channel BBC has raised
objections and moved the High Courts to obtain a restraint?
10. Proctor and Gamble has partnered with which of the following for project Poshan to combat malnutrition in India?
11. The ___________________ river system is the southernmost in India?
12. What is the word for ‘Little Nest’ in swiss german?
13. Name the Airline that has one of its upper classes called president
14. Which aircraft company has been ranked by the Guinness Book of World Records as the producer of the largest number of aircraft ever in the world since
15. Metical is the currency of which country?
16. Recently the Union Cabinet approved the setting up of a National Agri Food Biotechnology Insitute at
17. Which ideology can be said to work on the motto “those who get the profits should take the pain”?
18. Acron, M-Seal and Ranipal are some of the lesser known brands of a company which company?
19. An alumnus of the prestigious Doon School, he completed his graduation from St Xavier College, Kolkata. This former textile minister was recently in news
or being one of the most widely traveled ministers of the UPA government. Who is he?
20. Which is the longest dam in India about 25.8 kms?