1. Who or what is the "Lada" ? ?
2. How much is the Budget allocation for the financial year 2008-09 given to the Department of Information and Technology?
3. Which famous car company owns the sports car brand Ferrari?
4. Which branch of medicine focuses on the ear, nose and sinuses?
5. What kind of foods are commonly referred to as Frankenfoods?
6. One of the popular golf events in the world, it saw participation from stalwarts such as Vijay Singh, Adam Scott and Jeev Milkha Singh. What is this event
being held in DLF Golf and Country Club, Gurgaon named?
7. The game snooker originated in
8. Who pioneered ‘Expenditure Tax’ in India?
9. Bill Gates has authored all of the following books except:
10. What famous brand of watch is endorsed by the Golfer Tiger Woods?
11. Which national park known as the Krishnagiri National Park in the preindependence era houses the Kanheri Caves, dating back to 2,400 years, besides a
rich variety of flora and fauna?
12. What does Chris Cox regulate in the US?
13. The Software company I-flex solution was originally a division of which famous financial services company?
14. The first plan of Mountbatten, it proposed the partition of India. The plan was thoroughly rejected by the Congress. What was the plan called?
15. ITC has launched India's most premium cigarette priced at Rs 100 per pack of 20s. Under what brand has this brand been launched?
16. With which of these tech powerhouses would you associate the trademark 'Digital DNA'
17. Ultra Tech cement is a subsidiary of which company and what it called earlier?
18. Which company’s Annual General Meeting held in 1986 in Cross Maidan, Mumbai is supposed to be the largest corporate AGM of any company in the whole world
at that time?
19. Marvin Bower who joined this management consultancy is generally considered one of the founding fathers of the consulting business. Which consulting firm
was he associated with from 1933 until his retirement in 1992?
20. The oldest financial institute in India ______________