1. RECC: Reva; Adam Motors:....? (Hint: It is said to be Pakistan's first locally designed car) ?
2. Eli Lilly has launched a new drug, which is the first in 'direct' competition to the much-reported Viagra, which was launched by Pfizer a few years ago. Name the drug.
3. Which famous car company owns the sports car brand Ferrari?
4. Which Indian bank has become the first full-fledged 'bullion' bank dealing in a range of gold-related products, including its recent launch of gold coins for sale?
5. NASA's space mission to planet mercury, after an interval of 30 years, is named as
6. ___________ is the name of the parliament of Afghanistan?
7. Which Internet service provider is in the centerstage of the movie You've got mail in which the two lead characters fall in love through the exchanges of e-mails?
8. Who discovered properties of hydrogen and called it ‘Inflammable Air’ ?
9. In which year was the first football World Cup held?
10. 'Everything is possible' is the base line of
11. In the world of business, what is Opera?
12. The press, including journalism and journalists, are often referred to as
13. In terms of worldwide advertising expenditure, which of the following categories rank No. 1 in terms of spends?
14. When British soldiers landed on the beaches of Normandy during World War II, they were carrying more than just ammunition for firepower. They carried with them a powerful nutritional supplement called
________ that had been introduced by Glaxo. What are we talking about?
15. What, in the world of computers, is 'Centrino'?
16. Where is the Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd. Located?
17. Who discovered properties of hydrogen and called it ‘Inflammable Air’ ?
18. What was unique about the purchase of a Gulf stream V business jet by American tycoon Mark Cuban in 1999, for $40 million?
19. The first ceremony of the international Olympic Committee was held in 1894. In what city was it held?
20. The first ceremony of the international Olympic Committee was held in 1894. In what city was it held?