1. What famous sub-brand of Sony is so generic to its category that the Oxford English Dictionary included the word in its 1986 edition?
2. Who was the only British prime minister to be assassinated? The assassinator was John Bellingham?
3. Whom did Bruce Barton’s book, The Man Nobody Knows portray as a salesman?
4. Who helped JRD TATA found the TATA airlines?
5. Which automobile brand has the base line 'Refined aggression'
6. The Imperial Agriculture Institute is in ___________ ?
7. In the world of branding, what is ‘The Perception Gap’?
8. Which author wrote Shout At The Devil?
9. Which company has recently advertised itself as the 'World's seventh largest and India's No.1 telecommunications company'?
10. 'The most highly acclaimed radio in the US is now available in India' is the base line of
11. In which year did France become a Republic ?
12. According to advertising guru David Ogilvy, which is “the only really dishonest kind of advertising”?
13. Which famous business group owns the Tantex brand of undergarments, which are particularly popular in South India?
14. When did the first world war end?
15. Why Formica is called Formica?
16. The ‘Inquilab Zindabad’ slogan was coined by ________________?
17. Which famous multinational consulting firm is set to change its name to Monday?
18. Which Indian state has the largest concentration of carpet weaving in the country, with 90% of the production and 75% of the
19. The central institute of Fisheries Education is located at ___________ ?
20. Which Indian corporate group currently owns and runs the operations of the international magazine Reader's Digest?