1. Sony was founded in 1946. Name the famous businessman who joined Masaru Ibuka in setting up the company
2. Who was the first Prime Minister of Australia ?
3. Who or what is Itanium?
4. When did the first world war begin?
5. Which automobile brand has the base line 'Get Noticed'
6. According to a report by the IB to the Home Ministry, which currency note is the most popular among counterfeiters?
7. Name the international organization formed in 1991 to establish a South American common market by the end of 1994. Its members include Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay ?
8. The capital of India was shifted from Calcutta to Delhi in ___________ ?
9. What are symbols for ‘Stop’, Play’, ‘Pause’, ‘Fast Forward’ and ‘Rewind’ known as on an iPod shuffle?
10. Which famous car company owns the sports car brand Ferrari?
11. Which of the following diseases is caused by the deficiency of Vitamin A?
12. Which brand has launched the innovative 'Nomad' bottle packaging for carry-away bottles in the bottled beverages category?
13. Which non-wood forest product has the highest turnover in India?
14. What significance does the Chicago Office of the Home Insurance Company, built in 1883 by architect William Jenney, have in business and construction history?
15. The moving force behind the foundation of the Indian National Congress was _______________ ?
16. What word describes the market situation where there are few buyers and the actions of just one buyer could drastically affect the market
17. About 12,000 pieces are sold annually in India. Only Godrej manufactures them in India. Identify the product being referred to?
18. Who wrote the novel A Town Like Alice?
19. Name the American pharmaceutical major in the process of being taken over by Pfizer?
20. With an annual turnover of Rs. 4.5 crore, which non-corporate entity in Delhi makes 1,200 loaves of bread and 300 kg of chips