1. Kia motors was a large automobile manufacturer in Korea until taken over in the 1990s. Which company owns it now?
2. How many member are there in “The commonwealth” organization ?
3. What is the capital of Fiji?
4. Who designed the mascot of Rolls Royce?
5. HBJ pipelines carry natural gas from
6. How do we know better the Polygraph machine invented by James MacKenzie in the early 20th century?
7. Which among the following is the world’s longest mountain chain?
8. Which city is known for its chicken embroidery?
9. _________ in Madhya Pradesh, is the main diamond producing area in India.
10. Can you identify the name of the Indian business group that has tied up with ‘AXA’ group to launch a life insurance
11. The Indian Government has recently approved the cultivation of genetically modified cotton called 'BT Cotton'. Which
multinational company is the major beneficiary of this decision?
12. Which city is known as the Eternal City?
13. What is Zero Coupon Bond?
14. In which continent other than Africa is the Pyramids are found?
15. Which Indian business group holds the maximum stake in the mobile cellular service provider Spice?
16. Which of the following countries has the second largest rail network in the world?
17. Which countries supported the Greeks during the Greek war of Independence (1821- 1831)?
18. What is the punchline of INNOVA?
19. Which port-city in Orissa was damaged during the 1999 super cyclone?
20. Name the Greek Goddess of Victory - better known to us as a famous brand name?