1. With which brand of liquor would you associate the symbol of the bat (the winged mammal that is)?
2. With which famous international company would you associate John Chambers?
3. “ Kalinga Prize” was established in 1951 by
4. Maggi is a famous brand of which company?
5. Commercial banks finance rural credit directly and through
6. Who invented the world's first air-conditioner?
7. Which of the following represents the percentage stake bought by Temasek in Tata Sky recently?
8. Which plant growth in India is called Tamar-I-Hind (Date of India) in Arabic?
9. Which country is geographically in North America but politically a part of Europe?
10. For which TV commercial, currently on air, has Asha Bhonsle sung the background vocals?
11. Dadra and Nagar Haveil was ruled by the __________ till 1954?
12. Which is not an advertising company out of the following?
13. Which river is mainly associated with the Sardar Sarovar Project?
14. The first railway line in 1853 was opened between ______________
15. Which country accounts for the highest foreign direct investments (inflows) into India?
16. Which of these companies are not related with FMCG products?
17. The film My Fair Lady is based on which of G. B. Shaw’s plays?
18. Sariska and Ranthambore are reserves for a particular animal. Which is this animal?
19. What predicament of the new sports stadium of the Astros baseball team in Houston, Texas brought to light the pitfalls of corporate sponsorship?
20. India owns one of the largest livestock populations in the world. It accounts for nearly 57% of the
world’s buffalo population and 16% of the cattle population. India’s position is ...... as a producer of
milk in the world.