1. The monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practice (MRTP) was passed in ______________
2. Which company owns Hertz, the world's largest car rental brand?
3. Which watch brand has been endorsed by Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart in the past and is
currently endorsed by Aishwarya Rai in India?
4. Which company, known for its digital advertising solutions, did Google buy last april?
5. Name the party formed in the USA and is often referred to as the GOP, for ‘ Grand Old Party’ ?
6. The brand “Van Houten” is associated with which product category ?
7. Which company pioneered the 3.5 inch micro floppy disk thus replacing earlier bulkier and less safer
5.3 inch floppies?
8. Who is the first Indian in British parliament?
9. What is the name of Indira Gandhi’s samadhi in Delhi?
10. Name the famous businessman and Chief Exective who wrote the bestsellers " What they don't teach you at Harvard Business
School and What they didn't teach me at Yale Law School" .
11. Which industry is dominated by three Danish firms Widex, Oticon and GN Danavox with a market
share of over 60 per cent of the world market?
12. The nationalist movement of the Jews is called ______________
13. Which of the following is not a Central Government Tax?
14. The editor of which famous business publication resigned from her position, admitting that she had got 'too close' to the
subject of her piece - Jack Welch during an interview?
15. “Tansen Sanman” the highest award in the field of classical music is instituted by the _______government.
16. Where in India is the military-oriented aircrafts industry located?
17. The brand “Leica” is associated with which product category ?
18. The book Strategy of Desire set the basics of the science of consumer behaviour and consumer psychology which was the
engine for brand relationships. Name the author.
19. Who was the author of “The hungry Tide” ?
20. CAR expands to Capital ______ ratio.