1. When you describe a person as '404', what do you mean?
2. With which famous brand would you associate the icon of `Striding Man’?
3. The Directive Principles in the Constitution are meant to
4. What is the Indian parliament also called ?
5. What is the maximum strength of Rajya Sabha?
6. Which famous CEO was featured in the endorsement ad for Microsoft XP with the quote, "When I saw Windows XP in action, I
was amazed. How did Microsoft get hold of my wishlist?" ?
7. Which category or brand name among the following is derived because of the miserly nature of the
people of the country?
8. “Mahavir Awards” are given to distinguished personalities for their contribution to promotion of
9. With which famous international express shipments company would you associate the 'Jumbo Box'?
10. What famous Japanese brand founded in 1951 as AIKO Denki Sangyo is an affiliated company of
11. Which advertising agency is behind the setting-up, in 1991, of MICA, India's first college focussed on advertising and
12. Which consumer Electronics Company has decided to spin off its branded business and do contract
manufacturing under a new name, Jia Da (Chinese for 'excellent achievements')?
13. Which organization has set up a luxury hotel called” Le Terrace “ in Banglore?
14. The person considered to have laid the foundation of research in statistics in India is
15. Which company launched (unsuccessfully) the toilet soap brand Protex a few years back in India?
16. Prius is which company's brand?
17. What was the first news paper to be published in India?
18. The election commission functions under __________________ ?
19. What famous invention, of the late 19th century is credited to John S. Pemberton?
20. Infiniti is a division of which auto company?