1. Qrio’ is the name of world’s first running humanoid robot that belongs to the stable of
2. Which company owns hair oil brand ‘Keo Karpin’?
3. The name associated with the Aligarh Movement is ____________
4. The largest natural satellite, Titan, is around which planet?
5. Theo and Karl Albrecht are ranked among the world's top billionaires. What is the source of their money ?
6. Bretton Woods Conference that led to the birth of International Monetary Fund (IMF), took place in
7. ‘Vimal’ is a brand of which company?
8. In which year was slavery abolished in Britain?
9. The Durgapur Steel Plant was set up in association with
10. The jack Hayward trophy is awarded for _____________.
11. Which of the following is not a product of HLL?
12. Which letter does Bentley have in their logo
13. Denim is the name of a fabric originated in
14. The most important activity of the Tundra region is
15. 'Servo’ brand lubricants are from:
16. Whats common to: Devil Dx, Target, Neon, Queen, Miss India?
17. India World Communications Pvt. Ltd. that was later sold to Satyam, was founded by
18. What sport is the foundation for the wealth of Bernard Charles Ecclestone, one of the world's richest billionaires ?
19. It was invented by John T. Dorrance in 1897, and has since been the mainstay of the company's
dominance in the branded foods category. Name the invention.
20. Aramco is one of the world’s biggest