1. Which of the following represents the name of the world’s largest commercial aircraft built till date?
2. Who fought the Battle of Marathon (190 BC – Greece) ?
3. The brand ‘AIWA’ is owned by:
4. The Durand Line Separates
5. You would associate the catchphrase ‘On Demand Business’, with
6. The letter ‘P’ in WAP stands for
7. Whose book is 'Time to Make the Donuts'?
8. ‘Fanta’ soft drink is manufactured by which company?
9. Which is the world’s largest lake?
10. Which of the following was the first PSU to be privatized in 1999-2000?
11. Which company owns the famous cigarette brands Charminar and Charms?
12. Xtra Premium is the name of 91-octane petrol that belongs to
13. Which of the following countries has the highest rate of income tax in the world?
14. What famous brand name is derived from a combination of two words, which mean 'dead' in French
and 'one' in German?
15. Who is the biggest advertiser in the world, with an annual budget of more than $4 Billion?
16. Who has authored the business best-seller "Big Brands, Big Trouble" ?
17. AOL will pay $850 million to acquire global the site Bebo.com in an all-cash deal announced Thursday.
Bebo.com is a _________ web site.
18. By taking over which mutual fund company has Franklin Templeton Investments become the largest private sector mutual fund
company in India?
19. Which is the longest running TV cartoon in history, first launched by Warner Brothers in 1969
exclusively for television, and is now a popular fare on the Cartoon Network?
20. Which Indian biscuit brand is the single largest selling biscuit in the world?