2. There is only one correct answer to each question.
3. All questions carry four marks each.
4. Each wrong answer will attract a penalty of one mark.
11. In what industry did Dupont make its original fortune?
12. For administration of the cent per cent export-oriented units, Special Economic Zones have been created, each under the charge of a Development Commissioner. The number of such zones at present is
13. Which of the following countries at present holds dies first position in foreign direct investments in India?
14. Which of the following places in India does, not have a Special Economic Zone?
15. India’s imports from Asia & Oceania represents.....percent of our global imports.
16. What is the Incremental Capital Output Ratio (ICOR) targeted during the Tenth Plan?
17. How many banks were nationalized in India in 1969?
18. Name of Vodafone Japan, which has been sold to SoftBank, has been officially changed to…. ?
19. The base year and base for NSE is taken as …..?
20. Which company bought majority stake in WIMCO Ltd through its wholly owned subsidiary Russell Credit Ltd in late 2005?